Flexi-Fee Challenge Scheme!
As keen adventurers, we know that staying inside doesn’t diminish our desire to see the world, and having a goal or challenge planned in can help to keep you motivated.
With so much uncertainty at the moment, we also know it’s a tricky time to commit to paying the registration fee in one lump – which is why we’ve introduced the Flexi-Fee Challenge Scheme.
By using code FLEX you’ll be able to split your registration fee, not over two months, but over four months. Pay 40% of your registration fee at the time of booking, and the remainder will be due in four months’ time. Prefer to pay us a little each month, or the remainder of the registration fee at the end of the offer period? That’s up to you! But your place on your chosen 2021 challenge will be secure – so now you have a little more motivation for those home workouts and as soon as things return to normal, you can get your fundraising underway.
We're always here to help, so if you'd like advice on any of our challenges or you'd like to know more about the Flexi-Fee Challenge Scheme then give us a call! You can reach us on 01244 676 454, or by email us here.
EXPLORE OUR CHALLENGES
FLEX Terms and Conditions:
1. FLEX discount code allows the registration fee on your chosen challenge to be split into two payments of 40% and 60% over a four month period - the month you register and the three following months only.
2. Registration Fees are non-refundable as per our standard booking conditions. Failure to complete the full registration fee payment over the 4 month period could result in your place being forfeited on the challenge with no refunds given.
3. The code cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
4. The code can only be used to register for Open Challenges and Bespoke Challenges taking place in 2021.
5. Discount is not valid on TrekFest registrations.
6. Registrations must be made online between Tuesday 7 April 2020 and 23:59pm on Monday 31 August 2020.
7. All registrations are subject to our standard booking conditions.