Split Your Registration Fee - 50% Now, 50% in Three Months!
This offer has now ended.
After our Flexi-Fee Challenge Scheme ended back in August, we've had so many requests for a new way for you to split your registration fee and make signing up for the adventure of a lifetime a little easier - so here's what we've come up with!
Split the cost of signing up for your challenge, and pay just 50% of your registration fee at the time of booking. The remaining 50% will be due on or before 31 January 2021!
By using code SPLIT50 you’ll be able to split your registration fee into two payments. Pay 50% of your registration fee at the time of booking, and the remaining 50% will be due in three months’ time. Prefer to pay us a little each month, or the remainder of the registration fee at the end of the offer period? That’s up to you! But your place on your chosen challenge will be secure – so now you have a little more motivation for those home workouts and as soon as things return to normal, you can get your fundraising underway.
We're always here to help, so if you'd like advice on any of our challenges or you'd like to know more then give us a call! You can reach us on 01244 676 454, or by email us here.
EXPLORE OUR CHALLENGES
SPLIT50 Terms and Conditions:
1. SPLIT50 discount code allows the registration fee on your chosen challenge to be split into two payments – 50% at time of booking, the remaining 50% no later than 31 January 2021;
2. Registration fees are non-refundable as per our standard booking conditions. Failure to pay the full registration fee payment before or on 31st January 2021 could result in your place being forfeited on the challenge with no refunds given;
3. The code cannot be combined with any other offer or discount;
4. The code can only be used to register for Open Challenges and Bespoke Challenges taking place in 2021 and 2022;
5. Discount is not valid on TrekFest registrations;
6. Registrations must be made online between Friday 9 October and 11:59 pm on Saturday 31 October 2020;
7. All registrations are subject to our standard booking conditions.return to adventure journal